I shall wear red — November 17th — National Day of Action
We all wear a red armband or ribbon or yarn around the arm (the Arab Spring used green). This way we can identify each other quickly.
- on Long Island in Levittown there will be a gathering: http://civic.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=124113
- heading to Foley Square from Long Island:
- if you are planning to drive in, there are people willing to carpool, please check in on the Occupy Long Island Facebook page
- please gather at a coordinated site if you are offering a carpool seat or if you are willing to pay for someone else’s train ticket
main train stations posted on the FB are: Sayville, Babylon, Ronkonkoma, Farmingdale, Stony Brook, Oyster Bay, Roslyn, Hicksville
Please post your time and the # of seats as a comment on this post &/or on the FB page
- a group is heading to NYC with arrival, via the Babylon branch, at 8:30a train
- Bus leaving from 91 N Franklin in Hempstead at 2 PM.
Bus is free and the rally starts at 430 Pm.
Please contact Brian Young (byoungATnycommunitiesDOTorg) if you would like a spot saved.
- meet at the Huntington train station
Huntington station for the three o’clock to Penn (gets in at 4:12).
Hope you can join us there or meet the larger group at Penn by 4 and at Foley Squ. at 5